Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ninja Skills

As a permanent addition to my outdoor workout attire, I have recently aquired a ninja mask. I'm going to be frank with you. I look so good in it, I'm not sure how anyone is going to be able to keep their hands off of me.

This morning, I had my first running shoe clad experience in the ninja mask. Leaving from REI I stealthily made my way across LBJ and headed due south. The workout turned into 10% jog and 90% ninja power walk. I'm not entirely certain that ninjas powerwalk, but if they grew up as swimmers with lower bone density and little regard for gravitational pull they do.

Carie came along to witness the greatness that is my lack of running skills, but I've done some Googling on how to be a ninja and despite my poor running skills, my ninja skills are sure to improve.



To help support the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America, Donate here.

0 comments: