Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 2: I Feel Like I'm in AA

Hi. My name is Lacey and I'm addicted to carbs.

I'm on my second day without soda. I resisted the urge by consuming 24 ounces of coffee... ummm... Don't do that. Results may vary, but you will have to pee. A lot. I successfully went into the convenient store this morning and bypassed the donuts/danishes/muffins/etc for an apple (and the aforementioned coffee). I patted myself on the back and made the commute to school.

I parked half a mile away from class. That guarantees that my lazy legs will have to at least carry me a mile. I also have a meeting on the west side of campus... another half a mile? Probably not, but enough to help me ramp up into a better place.

So, I went to class. I only had one teary moment (over something inconsequential like Bose speakers or something) and have carried on about my business. The gym plan for yesterday was bust. Today? Perhaps...

0 comments: